We had our family pictures taken last week by a friend of ours who goes to our church. She did such a great job and I wanted to share just a few of them with you. There are too many to post them all on here but if you want to see them and if you are a friend of mine on Facebook then go check them out there because I plan to post them all there. :) Enjoy!
Those were just a few of my favorites... although they all turned out awesome!! :) For a few more pics, look on the side of this blog, I posted a few on there too. :) If you're a friend, go check out all my pics on my Facebook page! Talk to you again soon!
Beautiful Family! Thanks for reading the 12 days of Biblical Christmas! I love sharing the true reason for the season with those who already know and don't know Jesus! Feel free to send any other families over to enjoy the scriptures as well!
4 comments:
Great pictures!
I love them - they are all so good! :)
Great pictures....now, I need to decide which ones I want! Mmmmmm....decisions, decisions!!!!!
Beautiful Family! Thanks for reading the 12 days of Biblical Christmas! I love sharing the true reason for the season with those who already know and don't know Jesus! Feel free to send any other families over to enjoy the scriptures as well!
Post a Comment