Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring... Part 1!

Happy Spring! We have still had a few yucky days this month and even had a little more snow but thankfully we are starting to see more warmer, sunnier days come in and since yesterday was the first official day of Spring then I am believing for the nice weather to stay awhile!

This month started off as a month of celebrations... my nephew Isaiah, turned 5 years old and we celebrated by going to a fun place near here where they have slides, jumpers, a rock wall, etc. The kids all had a blast... unfortunately, most of my pics didn't turn out real well for the party because the kids were just all over the place and it was really hard to get any good pictures. Kids weren't the only ones having fun though, at this place adults could participate too and so I would say a fun time was had by all! Here are just a few pics that I WAS able to get of all the playtime...



Once the party was over with, G-man and I along with our boys decided to check out the rest of The Great Mall, that the party was held at. We went to a pet store and a Fireman's museum and the kids were able to sit up on a firetruck. Okay so it wasn't the best picture of them because "M" had a funny look on his face and "J" was too busy checking things out to look at me but oh well, they enjoyed getting to sit in the firetruck. "M" especially liked it because as of right now he says he wants to be a fireman when he grows up... we shall see! :) Once we left the fireman's museum then our REAL fun began... as we were walking along, we found another fun place for the kids to go hang out. The only way I can describe this place, is that it is like an indoor amusement park... actually it reminded me a lot of Chuck E. Cheese! Well when we found this place then the boys were done with "mall shopping" and didn't need to look any further, so for the next 3 hours we spent inside Zonkers and the kids had fun going from one ride or arcade game to another!! Here's some pictures from our fun day...




I know you may not be able to tell it by looking at the pics, but the boys really did have a good time... "M" just hates having his picture taken so it was hard getting him to smile and look at me which is why most of the pics are of the back of his head while he is playing games! lol! :)

Of course, G-man and I couldn't let the boys have ALL the fun so we had to play a couple games too! For those of you who know my husband at all, this first picture won't surprise you, he is playing an Ambulance video game while "M" is sitting next to him playing his own game... My game was one that took me back to my childhood... I remember how I loved playing Pac Man and Mrs. Pac Man growing up and they had that game there so this time I gave the camera to G-man so he could snap a picture of me playing the game...

Come back tomorrow to see and read about Spring Break and the surprise mini-vacation that we took the boys on. More pictures from that fun week will be posted so be sure and check back in! :)

1 comment:

Eunice Willis said...

What fun.....and lots of good memories! Good pictures!!! :)