Sorry that I didn't post a praise and prayers list last Friday, it's been kind of crazy around here celebrating birthdays. I love and hate September all at the same time... I love birthdays and celebrating birthdays but I hate it because beginning my new healthy lifestyle makes for a hard time during birthdays and cake time!! ;) It's fun celebrating with family though! :) Anyway on to my Praise and Prayers...
PRAISE: I am so thankful that even with all the celebrations for my sister's birthday last week, I still managed to LOSE weight!! PRAISE THE LORD!! :)
PRAYER: Please pray for me as we celebrate my birthday this week, that I would still be able to eat as healthy as possible and see good results on the scale next week.
PRAISE: I am so thankful that the Lord has seen fit to grant me another blessed year as I turn another year older tomorrow. :) PRAISE THE LORD!! :)
PRAYER: Please pray for my sister who has been fighting some sort of viral infection and who is leaving with my brother-in-law tomorrow for a week-long cruise. (You might want to pray for my parents too who will be keeping my nieces and nephews during the week that they are gone!) :)
PRAISE: I am so thankful that my boys like to help me out around the house, which really showed this week as we were cleaning getting ready for my birthday celebration tonight. They were a BIG help! PRAISE THE LORD!! :)
PRAYER: Please pray for "J" to have a more positive outlook on his school work, JBQ, and just anything he does and not to always focus on the negative when he makes a mistake.
PRAISE: I just have to say that I am so thankful for the BEAUTIFUL weather that God has blessed us with this week!! It has just been simply gorgeous and I have to give God all the praise for that! PRAISE THE LORD!! :)
PRAYER: Please pray that this good weather sticks around for a while! Lol! I could do without winter for like.... FOREVER!! :)
PRAISE: I am so thankful for both of the Bible Study groups that I am in... REAL Moms on Tuesday and First Place on Wednesday nights and also for my Moms in Touch prayer group on Wednesday mornings. I am learning so much from all three groups and reading the books and completing the homework for my Bible Studies and I am just so thankful for all God is teaching me through them! PRAISE THE LORD!! :)
PRAYER: Please agree with me in prayer that more Christian moms would have a desire to come together with other Christian moms and pray for their kids. Schools nowadays are getting so dangerous, our kids need all the prayers we can pray!!
I hope that everyone has a blessed week!! :=)Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment