Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Praise and Prayers

Hello again! Here are some of my praise and prayers from this week...

PRAISE: "J" received a 100% on his first spelling test! Praise the Lord! :)
PRAYER: We would appreciate everyone's prayers for "J" because he is a bit of a perfectionist and gets so upset when he isn't able to accomplish something. Please pray for us as his parents to have wisdom how to help him and to show him that it's okay to not be perfect.

PRAISE: "M" is continuing to work hard at school and his handwriting is improving a little each day. His teachers all say that he is such a sweet boy, which makes this mama very proud! Praise the Lord! :)
PRAYER: Please continue to lift him up in prayer as he continues to try and slow down and improve on his handwriting and as he is also having some struggles with Math. Again pray for us as his parents to have the wisdom to know how to help him.

PRAISE: The boys have remained healthy with the exception of a little allergies but nothing major! Praise the Lord! :)
PRAYER: I have been fighting a urinary tract infection this week and would appreciate everyone's prayers.

PRAISE: My niece, Gena, who has been sick this week is finally feeling better and was all smiles and adorable when I saw her yesterday! Praise the Lord! :)
PRAYER: Please remember my friend, Cindy, who has had a lot of knee problems and may have to have surgery. She really doesn't want to have surgery so please pray for her complete healing.
PRAYER: Continue to remember little Ryker whom I mentioned in last week's prayer request who began new chemo phase today.

PRAISE: Choir has started back up for which G-man is apart of and loves and we just are so thankful to belong to such a wonderful church family!! Praise the Lord! :)
PRAISE: I have to put my own praise in here, I was asked to be one of three small group leaders in my First Place Connect Group on Wednesday nights. I have been praying and wanting to be a small group leader for so long and am SO excited! Praise the Lord! :)
PRAYER: Please pray that G-man's legs would heal completely and not hurt so that he is able to stand up on the risers during service and sing with the Choir and also please pray that the Lord would use me for His purpose and will as I lead my small group beginning this week. :)

Thanks for stopping in!!! Have A Safe And Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

No comments: